top of page
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Commerce is a 3 year undergraduate program. The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business such as Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Computer Management, etc. The degree is planned such that in addition to their choice of major, students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in accounting, finance, business management, human resources, marketing, and economics.
It is also a prerequisite for anyone who wants to pursue the Master of Commerce (M.Com) post graduate program.
Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Application (BBA-CA)
Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Application, formerly known as Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA) is a 3 year undergraduate program divided in 6 semesters. This course is popular among students who want to pursue a career in IT (Information Technology).
It comprises of subjects like database, networking, data structure, core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java’. This course provides a lot of opportunities to the students who want to work in the IT sector as programmer or software developer.
After completing BBA (CA), a student can go for Masters in Computer Application (MCA) which is considered equivalent to engineering course (B.Tech)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3 year undergraduate program divided in 6 semesters. BBA course designed to provide a clear understanding of business-oriented concepts. This course comes with various disciplines such as- Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Accounting. Having a good understanding of mathematics/commerce is essential. BBA course also enriches leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in students.
BBA course forms a base for management education which is effective if a student plans to pursue higher education programs like MBA, PGDM etc.
- You may make an enquiry with the Admissions Office on 99229 65506 or visit college.
- You will be asked to produce physical copies of necessary documents or to send a photo /
scanned copy of your recent Marklist.
- Once you qualify for admission you will be asked to pay fees for your desired course.
- After you have paid fees for the desired course you can fill out the Online Admission Form here or via link sent to you on WhatsApp.
- Documents to be Uploaded:
1. Marklist 2. Transfer Certificate 3. Scanned Photo 4. Fee Receipt
- Once your Admission is confirmed, you will receive a college E-ID which will allow you to attend
bottom of page